This project is read-only.

use head

Apr 14, 2012 at 7:03 PM
Edited Apr 22, 2012 at 9:23 PM

hola a todos  , ante todo  muchas gracias  por proporcionar  estos  proyectos  han  sido de gran ayuda , lo que  quisiera preguntar  es si se puede  usar la cabeza  en vez  de la mano  y el codo  como un  clic,  espero que  me  puede ayudar  ya que  serviría  mucho, muchas gracias  espero  que  haga  la modificación,  mi correo es  muchas gracias.

Apr 15, 2012 at 6:13 AM

It's something that could be done.  Right now the hand position is compared to the shoulder to determine when the arm is raised.  You could use the head/shoulder points (or any others) to perform the click action by writing the code to do so.

Apr 15, 2012 at 8:14 AM

I mean, really try to modify the code but did not work, I would like the elbow was compared head to head here and move the mouse, I want her to use the computer (it hasonly arms to the elbow) and that you can choose left or right elbow to click (if you can modify the code would greatly appreciate itI really need your help, I do not know how.
thank you very much for answering (if you can modify the code send me an email, reallythank you very much)

Apr 21, 2012 at 4:08 PM

please help me in exchange for points only move the cursor to the head and elbow to click, and I tried many times and not working.

Apr 21, 2012 at 4:28 PM

I'm sorry, but I do not have the time to make custom modifications to the code for individual users.  This application was released as a sample on how to use the Kinect SDK and will not be updated with any new features in the foreseeable future.  Sorry!